Prostate cancer occurs in the prostate organ and often it develops in men that are over the age of 50.
Prostate cancer is known to be a slowly progressing cancer but, in some cases, it may show a faster progression. The researches show that genetic factors, some sexual factors or eating habits are linked to the development of prostate cancer.
What Are The Symptoms of Prostate Cancer?
An early diagnosis plays an important role in the treatment of prostate cancer. If you experience changes in your urinary or sexual functions, you are advised to see a urologist.
Some of the most common symptoms of prostate cancer are painful and difficult urination, blood in urine, weak flow of urine and dysfunction of erectile.
How Is Prostate Cancer Diagnosed?
Prostate screening tests may include:
- -PSA test
- -Prostate MRI
What Are The Treatment Options For Prostate Cancer?
There are different types of treatment options for prostate cancer regarding to it’s progression speed, type and stage.
According to the patient’s condition, surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy or a combination of these treatments may be recommended.
Why Choose Turkey For Prostate Cancer Treatment?
- -International accreditation: Our partner hospitals for prostate cancer treatment in Turkey are certified by independent international organizations such as JCI (Joint Commission International) or ISO (International Organization for Standardization) and they are all university hospitals.
- -Latest technology: Latest technologies are applied in our contracted hospitals to achieve the great results.
- -Fast treatment arrangement: Since prostate cancer treatment requires urgency, we suggest you to start your treatment as soon as possible.
- -Our partner hospitals have cooperation with top American cancer centers.
- -Low prices: In Turkey, we provide affordable and high-quality healthcare for prostate cancer. Prostate cancer treatment cost in Turkey is 2 to 3 times lower than in Europe.
- -Outpatient treatment: Most chemotherapy treatments are given in an outpatient clinic. During chemotherapy treatment you will be in the hospital and the process may take at most 6-8 hours. Usually there is a specific timeline between chemotherapy sessions, your treatment could be in every 15 or 21 days. During these sessions you are always welcome in our hotel or you can choose to return your country.
- -Geographic location: Nearly one billion people from different countries can reach Turkey in around four hours. The national carrier, Turkish Airlines, has direct flights from 57 countries. Turkey has 4 direct flights from Moldova and more than 1 direct flights from Romania every day and they take just around one hour.
For more information fill out the Information Form!